Welcome to my website!
I'm Susan Evans. I enjoy speaking at homeschool conferences, teaching creative writing classes, and homeschooling my kids using unit studies.
Main Sections of This Site:
Random Facts About Me:
- I grew up as a missionary kid in Guatemala.
- I lived in England for 3 years as an adult (one year as an exchange student, two years as a teacher).
- God has healed me from a brutal rape, although it affected my marriage for years.
- I’m married to the most patient man on the face of the earth, and I am truly one with him.
- I have a passion to see godly marriages. My husband and I have done a couple of marriage webinars online, and we went through training to be biblical counselors.
- The reason I started my website is that our family was about to go bankrupt. I have a homeschool business based on hands-on learning, and I enjoy speaking at homeschool conferences.
- I have about 100 costumes at my house which I collected for $1-$5 at yard sales over the years. I started the collection before I was married. (I was the drama director at the school in London.) My pirate costume in my profile picture was $5 for the complete outfit.
- I sometimes get in trouble for speaking the truth.
- People think I’m funny, but I got my sense of humor from my husband. He makes me laugh, even in the middle of horrendous sorrow.
- I don’t want my life to be wasted. I want my children to follow the Lord. I want to bring glory to God with every breath I take.
If you would like to stay connected with what I do, why not sign up for my monthly newsletter? You can sign up in the right-hand sidebar.