This Romeo and Juliet Unit Study (a 47-minute video workshop) is a fun way to be introduced to Shakespeare's plays, with plenty of hands-on learning activities:
- Hear a synopsis of the story of Romeo and Juliet, with some ideas for discussion.
- Find out what events were happening during this time period.
- Re-enact famous scenes from Romeo and Juliet.
- Make a simple cap with a feather, and observe how to wear simple Shakespearean costumes.
- Be successful in putting together a Globe theater model, if you purchase an inexpensive paper model.
- Put on a fun puppet show, making fun of Romeo and Juliet.
- Find out which books we have enjoyed about Shakespeare.
- Creative writing assignment ideas.
- Craft tutorial: how to make gorgeous, textured masquerade ball masks.
**This Romeo and Juliet Unit Study is free when you join the Unit Study Treasure Vault.**